Monday, July 10, 2006

Fix the half truthes in this blog.

It has been pointed out to me that the monthly fee of $149 I site is a half truth. The real number should be $159.54 to be precise. This also affects the rate at which River view charges. Since the $20 fee's are charged ($240/year), that does not equate to 165 percent as I have half truthed. It turns out that the rate is 150.43 percent. I was apparently off by 14 percent and some change. I would hope that the focus should be on the huge rate that is charged by RV3.

In terms of half truth, really it was 85 percent truth since I was off by about 15 percent. The numbers were approximate and served to highlight extortion. I have now clarified that the extortion remains and the numbers are correct to within 2 decimal places.

Another half truth to clear up. The next meeting is on the 24th of this month. NOT the last Monday of the month.

Keep me posted with incorrect items on the blog. In want to make sure that everything is correct.